How can NRGvalidate help my business?
- Save on address correction, postage, printing/packaging and return fees
- Check address quality at time of data entry
- Simplify data entry by performing city-state lookup based on zip code entry
- Built-in bulk address validation
- Insure that you are sending to deliverable addresses
- Proper addressing insures timely delivery
- Perform more frequent validations without sending data to an outside vendor
- Built-in reporting evaluates cleanliness of data
- Easily create Avery labels for mailings
What is Delivery Point Validation (DPV)?
DPV is a technology available from the United States Postal Service to help mailers
identify inaccurate or incomplete addresses. The DPV System assists mailers in
obtaining accurate delivery address information and facilitates identification of erroneous addresses contained in mailer address files. Mailer use of DPV helps to reduce the amount of undeliverable as addressed (UAA) pieces, which in turn will result in more
efficient postal mail processing and delivery operations. DPV essentially returns yes/no
against a list of over 145 million deliverable addresses.
What is Residential Delivery Indicator (RDI)?
91% of mailing addresses in the United States are classified as residential. RDI-enabled
software helps you make informed shipping decisions by identifying whether a delivery
type is classified as residential or business. If you are shipping to residences, you may
lower costs by shipping with the Postal Service and avoid residential delivery surcharges
as some shipping companies charge a higher price for delivery to a residence.