Upgrading from Previous Versions
If you have integrated with your FileMaker order management, CRM or invoicing solution, you'll want to review this page before upgrading to the latest files.
Upgrades from previous versions can be done very easily, provided you have not made any layout or schema changes to the NRGship files.
STEP 1: REQUEST NEW FILES AND REVIEW RELEASE NOTES
- Contact NRG for the latest Endicia files Email
STEP 2: PREPARING OLDER FILES TO UPDATE
- Make sure you make backup your existing file
- Update process MUST be run on a workstation and not on server
- Rename existing file as follows : NRGShip Toolkit for Endicia Label Server.fp7 to NRGShip Toolkit for Endicia Label Server.bak.fp7
STEP 3: IMPORT FROM OLD FILE
- Open the new file and run the script "Import Data From Previous Version"
- Upgrade is complete!
- If you are hosting on FileMaker Server, be sure to re-enable multi-user status from the Scripts menu from a workstation.
- Move back to FileMaker Pro Server if need be
- Adjust integration scripts as need be for new functionality or solution fixes
If you incur any error messages, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-951-3124 for assistance.