You'll need to add External Datasources and Build Relationships from your FileMaker files to the NRGship files.
Add External Datasources
In order to integrate NRGship with your existing FileMaker database, add the following external data source.
- NRGship FedEx Pro - (Type=FileMaker, Details-file=NRGship FedEx Pro)
- NRGship FedEx Pro Data - (Type=FileMaker, Details-file=NRGship FedEx Pro Data)
Next, you are going to create a relationship from your solution to the FedEx table in the NRGship FedEx Pro Data file.
- Go into Manage Database in your database file and add an instance of the FedEx_Ship table.
- Create a relationship from the primary key in your orders/invoices table to the __kf_External_ID field. Enable the option to "Allow creation of records in this table via this relationship".
- Create a relationship from the primary key in the ship table to the foreign key in the packages table. Enable the option to "Allow creation of records in this table via this relationship".
Now you are ready to begin scripting to create shipment records from your solution.