Integration with FoxyCart can be setup with NRG Ship Connect. In order to complete the integration you will need to exchange data between NRG Ship Connect and FoxyCart. To setup the integration follow the steps below:
Step 1: Access FoxyCart Settings in NRG Ship Connect
- Within NRG Ship Connect, navigate to Preferences > Developer > Shipping Automation and in the Import Options section select “Import FoxyCart”.
- Once you click on Import FoxyCart it will open the FoxyCart Settings tab you see below.
Step 2: Copy the DataFeed URL from NRG Ship Connect FoxyCart Settings
The DataFeed URL is auto-generated.
- Copy the DataFeed URL info. All you have to do is click in the field and the value will copy to your clipboard.
NOTE: Leave the NRG Ship Connect FoxyCart Settings window open. You will need to exchange additional info between NRGship and FoxyCart.
Step 3: Log into your FoxyCart Admin Panel
After you have copied the DataFeed URL from NRG Ship Connect, you need to log into your FoxyCart Admin Panel.
Step 4: Set your FoxyCart Store Advanced Settings
- Navigate to the Store menu > and click “advanced”
- Check the "would you like to enable your store datafeed?" checkbox
- Paste the Datafeed URL, you copied from NRG Ship Connect, into the "datafeed url" box
- Copy the value in the “api key” field
NOTE: You will need to enter the api key value into NRG Ship Connect, in step 5.
- Click the "update advanced features" button
Step 5: Paste the API Key value into NRG Ship Connect
Navigate back to your NRG Ship Connect FoxyCart Settings window.
- API Key - Paste the info you copied from your api key field in your FoxyCart under Store > “advanced”.
Step 6: Test Your NRG Ship Connect FoxyCart Integration
To verify the NRG Ship Connect and FoxyCart information, click on the "Test" button in NRG Ship Connect and you should receive the message below.
NOTE: The test will only verify if there is at least one order in your FoxyCart.
In NRG Ship Connect, once you select FoxyCart, the Custom Buttons section will automatically populate.
These settings can be found within NRG Ship Connect Preferences > Developer > Shipping Automation Tab in the Custom Buttons section. See the default settings listed below.
- Button 1 - Populates "Get All” for the Label and “Get List" for the Script.
- Button 2 - Populates “Get Order” for the Label and “Get Order” for the Script.
- Show text entry field - This box should be checked.
Shipping from NRG
Once NRG Ship Connect and FoxyCart are setup, you can download all of your orders by clicking on the "Get All" button. Only the FoxyCart orders that have come through since your setup with NRG Ship Connect will download and populate in the shipping list. You can also download orders one at a time by entering the order number into the box and pressing the "Get Order" button.