NRG Ship Connect supports Freight or LTL shipping for Freightquote.com and Conway Freight. We also provide a manual process for creating BOL's and Palette Tags.
The documentation provided demonstrates all three modules. Depending on your license you may not see all three modules shown.
The following pages outline the details within the freight detail layouts.
Freight Shipping List
The freight shipping list allows you to view all the freight shipping records in a list view. Using the search system or the quick links in the menu you can navigate to any shipment records. The freight list is also the place that you can perform both single and batch process functions.
The Freight List will display all shipping records, regardless of the status. Status includes New Shipment, Shipped, and Voided.
Filtering or Key Word Search - Type in a keyword, date or reference in any search box and the list will filter down to records that match your criteria. From there you can highlight a record to track, ship or void.
Show New - The show new button on the grey menu bar will filter the shipping list to all new shipments that have yet to be processed. From there you can click into each shipment to ship individually, or choose to batch process the list.
Show Shipped - The show shipped button on the grey menu bar will display all the records that have shipped.
Show Voided - The show voided button on the grey menu bar will display all the records that have voided.
Ordered Today - The show ordered today button on the grey menu bar will display all the records that have an order date of today.
Shipped Today - The shipped today button on the grey menu bar will display all the records that shipped today.
Show All - The show all button on the grey menu bar restores all of the records to your list, regardless of status.
SINGLE SHIP FUNCTIONS
- Create a single freight shipment by clicking on the New Freight icon from the top menu
You can omit, ship or void a single shipment when selecting a record from the list
- Omitting temporarily removes the shipment from the list
- Shipping will process the shipment, provided you have all the details in the ship record
- Void will void any shipment that is already shipped
BATCH SHIP FUNCTIONS
You can select multiple records on your list, by using the Shift and/or the Command key functions. After you have selected a record, it will highlight in blue. Once a group of records have been selected, you can perform any of the batch functions.
- Batch ship the shipment records in your current list or selected group
- Batch void the shipment records in your current list or selected group
- Batch delete the shipment records in your current list or selected group
- Batch print all of the Pack Lists for the shipment records in the current list or selected group
- Batch print all of the Invoices for the shipment records in the current list or selected group