AcctVantage ERP Integration
Integration with AcctVantage ERP can be setup with NRGship Pro for UPS. To set this up, follow the following steps:
Step 1: Create a Folder on your network
To exchange shipping data back a forth, NRG & AcctVantage use a watched folder. All you need to do is create folder on your network or a shipping workstation. Name the folder whatever you want.
Step 2: AcctVantage Setup
- In Acctvantage ERP, navigate to Administration > System Setup > Shipping Exchange
- Browse to the folder location you created and select the path
- Enable Starship ASCII Data Exchange Mode and press the Start Button
- Starship Status needs to be "running"
Step 3: NRGship Setup
• Within NRGship UPS Pro, navigate to Preferences > Automation/Integration and in the Import Format section select “AcctVantage”.
• Under Custom Buttons, Make sure that Button 2 = "Get Order" and "AcctVantage" is selected under Script
Once the NRG and AcctVantage preferences are setup, you will be able to type in order numbers and automatically populate details in a new shipping record. After shipping, the tracking number, costs and other details will be updated in AcctVantage.
For a video demonstration on shipping from AcctVantage ERP: Watch the Video