To setup the BigCommerce Integration with NRGship UPS Pro follow the steps below:
BIGCOMMERCE INTEGRATION SETUP
In order to complete the integration you will need to exchange data between NRGship and BigCommerce.
Step 1: Access BigCommerce Settings in NRGship
- Within NRGship UPS Pro, navigate to Preferences > Automation/Integration and in the Import Format section select “BigCommerce”.
- Once you click on "BigCommerce" it will open the BigCommerce Settings window you see below.
NOTE: Leave the NRGship BigCommerce Settings window open. You will need to exchange information between NRGship UPS Pro and BigCommerce.
Step 2: Log into your BigCommerce Admin Panel
Step 3: Set a New BigCommerce User
- Navigate to the Setup & Tools section > click on Legacy API accounts
- Click the “Create a Legacy API Account” button
- Fill in the username field
NOTE: Leave the BigCommerce Legacy API Account Details window open. You will need to exchange information between NRGship UPS Pro and BigCommerce in the next step.
Step 4: Copy BigCommerce User Information to NRGship
Copy the following fields from your BigCommerce user and paste it into the corresponding fields located on the NRGship UPS Pro BigCommerce window.
- API Path
- API Token
- Click the "Save" button in BigCommerce
Step 5: Test Your NRGship BigCommerce Integration
To verify the NRGship UPS Pro BigCommerce Integration information, click the "Test" button and you should receive the message below.
NOTE: The test will only verify if there is a BigCommerce order number of 100.
In NRGship UPS Pro, once you select BigCommerce, the Custom Buttons section will automatically populate.
These settings can be found within NRGship UPS Pro Preferences > Automation/Integration Tab. See the default settings listed below.
- Button 1 - Populates "Get All” for the Label and “Get List" for the Script.
- Button 2 - Populates “Get Order” for the Label and “Get Order” for the Script.
- Show text entry field - This box should be checked.
SHIPPING FROM NRG
Once the integration is complete, you can download all of your orders by clicking on the "Get All" button; this will import all orders with a status of Awaiting Shipment. You can also download orders one at a time by entering the order number into the box and pressing the "Get Order" button. After shipping, the tracking number will be updated in BigCommerce and the status will be updated to Shipped.