UPS Mail Innovations® in NRGship
With UPS Mail Innovations® , UPS provides postal services via the USPS®. With UPS operational efficiencies, they are able to obtain better postal rates for customers, while providing transit times that are comparable to First-Class Mail®.
If you have a UPS Mail Innovations® contract with UPS, the UPS Mail Innovations® service can be activated within the UPS account preferences of NRGship. Once input, you will see UPS Mail Innovations® as a shipping service option.
NRG charges a fee of $250 to activate the UPS Mail Innovations® Module.
Once setup, you will see a number of UPS Mail Innovations® options for service and package types, refer to the matrix below for further information.
Here are some basic details about shipping UPS Mail Innovations® with NRGship UPS:
- Support for Domestic and International UPS Mail Innovations® shipments
- No rates are returned, but you will see your rates on your UPS Invoice
- Label Output is a USPS Label (not a UPS label)
- Only Thermal printer Labels are provided
- USPS Delivery Confirmation is provided rather than a UPS Tracking Number
- No UPS Quantum View® notifications are provided
- International may only contain one good or commodity per shipment
- Payment can only be to your UPS account (not receiver, third party or consignee)
- Multi-box shipments are not supported
- No End of Day provided nor required - NRGship uses the UPS API, so all of your shipping information will be automatically sent to UPS, just like any other shipment processed with NRGship UPS
Service and Package Types Matrix