To setup the integration between OrderMotion and NRGship UPS Pro follow the steps below:
ORDERMOTION INTEGRATION SETUP
In order to complete the integration you will need to exchange data between NRGship UPS Pro and OrderMotion.
Step 1: Access OrderMotion Settings in NRGship
- Within NRGship, navigate to Preferences > Defaults > Automation and in the Import Format section select “OrderMotion”.
- Once you click on "OrderMotion" it will open the pop-up box shown below.
NOTE: Leave the NRGship OrderMotion window open. You will need to exchange information between NRGship and OrderMotion.
Step 2: Copy HTTPBizID from OrderMotion to NRGship UPS Pro
- Log into your OrderMotion Account
- Navigate to Config > Ecommerce
- Copy the HTTPBizID and paste the value into the NRGship UPS Pro Import Token field
- Click OK
In NRGship UPS Pro, once you select OrderMotion, the Custom Buttons section will automatically populate.
These settings can be found within NRGship UPS Pro Preferences > Defaults > Automation Tab. See the default settings listed below.
- Button 1 - Is not needed and will not populate with any information.
- Button 2 - Populates “Get Order” for the Label and “Get Order” for the Script.
- Show text entry field - This box should be checked.
Once the integration is complete, you can download orders one at a time by entering the order number into the box and pressing the "Get Order" button.