Integration with WooCommerce can be setup with NRGship Pro for UPS. To set this up, follow the steps below:
In order to exchange shipping data you will need to first prepare WooCommerce to communicate with NRGship.
Step 1: Login to your Woo Commerce site
- Go to WooCommerce->Settings->Advanced->REST API
- Select Create an API key
- Enter a Description of NRGship with a valid user with Read/Write permissions
- Select Generate API Key
Step 2: Open NRGship Preferences for Woo
- Go to Integration and select WooCommerce as your Import Format
- Enter your website address into the Site field
- Copy the Consumer key and Consumer Secret from the Woo Key details into the WooCommerce Integration Settings
- Press the Test button to verify connectivity
Note that you can adust the values for batch download and post-shipment status by changing the 'processing' and 'completed' values to match your workflow.
Step 3: Download new orders
- Exit preferences
- Press the Get All button in NRGship to get all orders to download