Integration with FoxyCart can be setup with NRGship UPS Pro. In order to complete the integration you will need to exchange data between NRGship and FoxyCart. To setup the integration follow the steps below:
Step 1: Access FoxyCart Settings in NRGship
- Within NRGship, navigate to Preferences > Automation/Integration and in the Import Format section select “FoxyCart”.
- Once you click on FoxyCart it will open the FoxyCart Settings window you see below.
Step 2: Copy the DataFeed URL from NRGship FoxyCart Settings
The DataFeed URL is auto-generated.
- Copy the DataFeed URL info. All you have to do is click in the field and the value will copy to your clipboard.
NOTE: Leave the NRGship FoxyCart Settings window open. You will need to exchange additional info between NRGship and FoxyCart.
Step 3: Log into your FoxyCart Admin Panel
After you have copied the DataFeed URL from NRGship, you need to log into your FoxyCart Admin Panel.
Step 4: Set your FoxyCart Store Advanced Settings
- Navigate to the Store menu > and click “advanced”
- Check the "would you like to enable your store datafeed?" checkbox
- Paste the Datafeed URL, you copied from NRGship, into the "datafeed url" box
- Copy the value in the “api key” field
NOTE: You will need to enter the api key value into NRGship, in step 5.
- Click the "update advanced features" button
Step 5: Paste the API Key value into NRGship
Navigate back to your NRGship FoxyCart Settings window.
- API Key - Paste the info you copied from your api key field in your FoxyCart under Store > “advanced”.
Step 6: Test Your NRGship FoxyCart Integration
To verify the NRGship and FoxyCart information, click on the "Test" button in NRGship and you should receive the message below.
NOTE: The test will only verify if there is at least one order in your FoxyCart.
In NRGship, once you select FoxyCart, the Custom Buttons section will automatically populate.
These settings can be found within NRGship Preferences > Defaults > Automation Tab. See the default settings listed below.
- Button 1 - Populates "Get All” for the Label and “Get List" for the Script.
- Button 2 - Populates “Get Order” for the Label and “Get Order” for the Script.
- Show text entry field - This box should be checked.
Shipping from NRG
Once NRGship and FoxyCart are setup, you can download all of your orders by clicking on the "Get All" button. Only the FoxyCart orders that have come through since your setup with NRGship will download and populate in the shipping list. You can also download orders one at a time by entering the order number into the box and pressing the "Get Order" button.