Lightspeed Retail Integration
Integration with Lightspeed Retail can be setup with NRGship Pro for UPS. To set this up, follow the steps below:
LIGHTSPEED RETAIL SETUP
In order to exchange shipping data you will need to allow Lightspeed Retail to communicate with NRGship.
Step 1: Configure NRGship for Lightspeed OnSite
- Open NRGship and go to the Automation/Integration settings
- Select Lightspeed Retail from the Import Format popup
- Enter your Lightspeed Retail email and password
- Allow NRGship to have access to your acount by pressing Authorize Application
- NRGship will show connected status once complete
- Press the Test button to test connectivity to Lightspeed Retail
- Exit preferences
- Enter an invoice number and press Get Order to download an individual invoice
- NRGship acts as a Lightspeed client such that you may need to purchase an additional user license from Lightspeed in order to use Lightspeed Retail and NRGship at the same time.
- Using Get All will download all unshipped orders from Lightspeed Retail. It is highly recommended that you process individual orders thru NRGship.
- Post-shipment, the tracking number and costs are placed into the shipping notes fields.
- NRGship cannot read or write custom field data due to Lightspeed API limitations.